Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.008 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,999元 (Dinar 2,198) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leeds costs £0.48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guwahati costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)