Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Qingdao, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.191 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Qingdao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Qingdao (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,264元 (Dinar 2,640) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000元 in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 3 hours ago)