Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 11245.093 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 152,115,039 (13,527 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chillan costs CH$14,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)