Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 390.661 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 217% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 320,179,994 (¥819,586) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 101,000,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)