Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 10088.896 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,100,696 (R$ 11,210) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 85,700,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guatemala City costs Q2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Meknes costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Montt costs CH$1,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)