Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 7887.091 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,994,260 (R$ 13,059) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 97,900,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$1,300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)