Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 7992.749 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,304,933 (R$ 13,676) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,100,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)