Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,289 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 590.612 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,795,812 (₨177,436) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 92,600,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)