Cost of living in Madras, India vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 604.566 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 8% cheaper than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 86,700,000 in Qazvin you would need to make just about ﷼ 79,821,858 (₨132,032) in Madras.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)