Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 138457.744 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 116% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 190,392,543 (Dinar 1,375) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 88,000,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)