Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 277.463 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 102,000,000 in Qazvin you would need to make just about ﷼ 83,079,943 (₨299,427) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)