Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.089 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 21% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,139,822 (10,292,726 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,500,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)