Cost of living in Indore, India vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 604.566 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is about the same as in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 89,200,000 in Qazvin you would need to make just about ﷼ 88,269,761 (₨146,005) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)