Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 5431.081 IRR / HKD *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 212% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 311,542,519 (HK$57,363) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 100,000,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moshi costs 914,850 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puerto Montt costs CH$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$14,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Caracas costs 7,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 7 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dubai costs Dirham 44 (about 1 hour ago)