Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.800 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,010,489 (62,227,606 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 96,600,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)