Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2689.608 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,546,076 (E£ 35,524) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 92,300,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)