Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 2672.366 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 12% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,469,681 (E£ 41,338) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,500,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sofia costs 600 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Sebastian costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)