Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Qazvin, Iran
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,659 prices entered by 510 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.621 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Qazvin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Qazvin (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,352,738 (COL$9,065,540) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 96,400,000 in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $1,237 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)