Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Qarshi, Uzbekistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.863 UZS / COP
Do you live in Qarshi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Qarshi (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 24,156,507 сўм (COL$8,437,600) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,100,000 сўм in Qarshi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)