Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 139.908 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 63% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,700,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,379,641 ₩ (31,304元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)