Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1021.213 KPWX / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 55% more expensive than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, you would need at least 18,495,001 ₩ (132,813元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,900,000 ₩ in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amritsar costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)