Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 138.423 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 63% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,500,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,246,826 ₩ (30,680元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)