Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.269 KPW / JPY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 40% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,600,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 7,016,483 ₩ (¥848,519) in Yokohama.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €26,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)