Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.635 KPW / XAF *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 54% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,800,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 5,896,681 ₩ (3,605,763 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)