Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.638 KPW / MMK *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 63% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,700,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,652,129 ₩ (7,288,439 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 2 hours ago)