Cost of living in Xuzhou, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 138.423 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 69% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,200,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,067,856 ₩ (29,387元) in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 4 hours ago)