Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyangor theparallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 199.400 KPW / LYD *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 80% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 2,368,302 ₩ (11,877 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 4 hours ago)