Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1094.325 KPW / EUR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 48% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,100,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 6,831,412 ₩ (€6,243) in Toulouse.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)