Cost of living in Sheffield, United Kingdom vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1254.574 KPW / GBP *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sheffield (United Kingdom) is 53% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,500,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 6,384,573 ₩ (£5,089) in Sheffield.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 15,247,500 (about 2 hours ago)