Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 547.982 KPW / BAM *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,100,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,062,462 ₩ (7,413KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)