Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 171.870 KPW / BRL *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 71% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,900,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,771,419 ₩ (R$ 21,943) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 4 hours ago)