Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 161.042 KPW / BRL *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,400,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,105,108 ₩ (R$ 25,491) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 5 hours ago)