Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24533 KPW / COP *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,600,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,858,384 ₩ (COL$15,727,204) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (about 2 hours ago)