Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,611 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.285 KPW / CLP *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,800,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,921,949 ₩ (CH$3,829,320) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)