Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.074 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 77% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,600,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 2,676,432 ₩ (₨221,670) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)