Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 137.707 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 67% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,900,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,234,662 ₩ (30,751元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 3 hours ago)