Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06195 KPW / IDR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 71% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,800,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,741,777 ₩ (Rp 60,396,027) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)