Cost of living in Nanning, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 137.338 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 58% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 5,422,781 ₩ (39,485元) in Nanning.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)