Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.282 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 74% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,500,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,007,523 ₩ (₨244,864) in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)