Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,249 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1083.297 KPW / EUR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,600,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 6,182,136 ₩ (€5,707) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 25,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Madrid costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$66 (about 1 hour ago)