Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.250 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 76% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,900,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,122,177 ₩ (₨254,873) in Kolkata.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 1,200 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)