Cost of living in Kolkata, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.067 KPWX / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 7% more expensive than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, you would need at least 14,811,711 ₩ (₨1,205,988) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,800,000 ₩ in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 1.00 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Edmonton costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)