Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang and Kerman have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyangor theparallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02138 KPW / IRR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,500,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 2,959,782 ₩ (﷼ 138,468,459) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 3 hours ago)