Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.803 KPW / DOP *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 62% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,100,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,574,634 ₩ (RD$ 289,470) in Juan Dolio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brussels costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)