Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 139.256 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 79% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,100,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 2,748,856 ₩ (19,740元) in Jinzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)