Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.282 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 72% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,500,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,251,913 ₩ (₨264,762) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)