Cost of living in Indore, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.833 KPWX / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, you would need at least 13,779,047 ₩ (₨1,124,826) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,400,000 ₩ in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 120 (about 2 hours ago)