Cost of living in Indore, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.031 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 75% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,223,312 ₩ (₨267,924) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)