Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1078.375 KPW / EUR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 41% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,400,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 7,360,303 ₩ (€6,825) in Helsinki.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 3 hours ago)