Cost of living in Haikou, China vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 137.463 KPW / CNY *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 64% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,400,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 4,460,546 ₩ (32,449元) in Haikou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)