Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Pyongyang, North Korea
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 12.219 KPW / INR *
Do you live in Pyongyang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 72% cheaper than in Pyongyang (North Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,400,000 ₩ in Pyongyang you would need to make just about 3,175,571 ₩ (₨259,883) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.331 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $3,229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 3 hours ago)